Your personal data will only ever be used as outlined here. We do not sell or rent your data to any other third party. We do not hold any financial information.
What data do we collect?
As part of your account creation and booking fulfilment, we may collect:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Country of residence
- Financial details
- Booking information
- Dietary or health information
- Facebook ID
- Google ID
We may also record details of any disability or health and dietary needs you or members of your party may have at the time of booking an event or service.
The personal data that we collect may be a result of:
- Making an enquiry or quote online
- Telephone conversations
- Email or written communication
- Making a purchase on the website
- Provided by Facebook as a result of an authorised Facebook login
Why do we collect this data?
We collect your personal data in order to:
- Identify your account on our website
- Complete the bookings you make with us
- Identify any payments you make
- Communicate with you about your account or bookings
- Communicate with you for marketing purposes (with your consent)
- Hold your booking with our accommodation/activity providers
- Enable suppliers to contact you in relation to your booking
How long will the data be stored for?
Your name, email, password, phone number, Facebook ID (if used for login) and past booking details may be stored for the life of your The Stag’s Balls account or until you request that they be changed or removed.
Your address or payment/financial information are never stored in our systems. All payments are handled via a third party payment gateway and these details never touch our servers.
How do we secure the data?
- In order to help secure our website, The Stag’s Balls has implemented standard SSL certification through Godaddy CA.
- Account passwords are encrypted in our database.
- Personal details provided over the phone are only ever entered digitally in our secure system. Financial details provided over the phone are not written down and are not stored in our system before or after the payment is made.
- Our servers are managed by a third party web security company, who provide security support for the The Stag’s Balls website.
Access, correct or remove personal information
You may request access to any personal information that may have been collected about you. Also, you may request correction of your personal information if you can establish that it is not accurate, complete or up-to-date.You may also request that we remove your personal information collected during the provision of our services.
To request your personal information, corrections to your personal information, removal of your personal information or if you have any questions about this policy, please email the The Stag’s Balls team.
Deactivate your account
To deactivate your account, please email The Stag’s Balls team to let us know and we will action that for you.
Queries and complaints
If you have any questions or concerns about the way your personal data is managed by The Stag’s Balls, you can contact us by emailing The Stag’s Balls team to ask for more information or to register a complaint.
Unsubscribe from marketing emails
To unsubscribe from marketing emails, simply click the unsubscribe button in any email you receive from The Stag’s Balls. You may also log into your The Stag’s Balls account and untick the box concerning consent for marketing emails in the Edit Profile section. We may still contact you by email if we need to chat with you about a booking or to discuss your account.
For the processing of a booking or enquiry to an accommodation/activity provider or to make a payment for a booking, it is sometimes necessary for us to provide some personal details, including the name and phone number of a member of the group (originally — the name and phone number of the event organiser) to an authorised third party. Only relevant personal data required to complete a booking will be given to a provider or payment channel.
Please note, this website may contain links to other websites which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of this site. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website that you visit.
More information about data protection
In the UK
Contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you have any questions about GDPR and your data rights in the UK.
You can also check out our Frequently Asked Questions for more helpful answers about booking with The Stag’s Balls.